A Message From Jackie Jeter

Watch as Local 689 past president Jackie Jeter talks about why you should take advantage of 689 Moving Metro. 

Screenshot 2019 01 24 102424

Read all news

FAQs Icon


How do I find state and federal tax forms?

If you are looking for a state or federal tax form, you can go to the IRS website for federal forms or your state site (DC, Maryland or Virginia, for example) for the state forms.

For Transit Employees' Health & Welfare Plan forms, visit the Forms and Documents page.

View All FAQs