Help promote the wellness program and encourage your colleagues to participate. Assist with planning wellness events. Recieve $125 in bonus points each quarter on the wellness platform and recognition in the wellness newsletter! Champions must be a Local 689 member.
You can find the application under Related Documents and Links and submit to: email@example.com. All applicants will receive a wellness gift bag! The deadline to apply is December 15th.
Qualifications of a Successful Wellness Champion:
· Active pursuit of a healthy lifestyle (walk the talk)
· Able to serve and participate in monthly meetings
· Persuasive communication skills; energetic, and a strong desire to help others improve their health
· Support the wellness program to help achieve established goals and objectives
· Promote wellness programs by sending emails, displaying posters, flyers and other marketing materials to members
· Assist in program improvement and development by providing appropriate feedback
· Act as the point of contact for onsite events held at their division
· Maintain communication with Superiors regarding activities related to being a Wellness Champion
· Participate in monthly conference call/webinar (1 hour per month)
· Submit monthly report detailing wellness initiatives in their Division
· Participate in 1-2 trainings (i.e., webinars) per quarter
· **Note: a reasonable amount of time involved with the responsibilities listed above is no more than two (2) hours per month
Wellness Champions will serve a one (1) year term; however, extensions may be offered to highly engaged/successful Champions at the discretion of the Wellness Team. Champions are subject to change based on constant program evaluation to ensure equal and effective representation.
The efforts of the Wellness Champions are greatly appreciated and extremely important to the success of the wellness program. As such, Champions will receive $125 bonus points via the wellness platform per quarter ($500.00 per year) in recognition of their participation. In addition, Champions will be recognized in our monthly e-newsletter communications!
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beginning in 2016, Each November, you have the option to change your benefit plan, add or remove dependents or add or change your supplemental life insurance option. You will receive an Enrollment Guide and a Statement of Benefits to help you make your benefits choices. This is the only time of the year you can make changes to your benefits choices, unless you experience a change in status.
To make changes, you’ll need to complete an Enrollment Form and submit it to the Plan Office. Your changes will be effective the following January 1. For more information, see the Enrollment section of the Open Enrollment page.