- Meet Our New Wellness Program Manager!
Meet Our New Wellness Program Manager!
Nichole Weaver, has joined the staff of the Transit Employees’ Health and Welfare Plan as our new Wellness Program Manager. Native to Maine, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Community Health Education, Nichole is excited to bring over six years of experience in the health, fitness and wellness industry to the members of Local 689!
Nichole has offered wellness services at:
- Cianbro: A large construction company based in New England. Nichole was responsible for one-on-one health coaching for over 600 construction workers and their spouses.
- Texas Instruments: (Yes! The calculator place.) Nichole served as onsite wellness coordinator for a 24-hour operating wafer fab factory with over 500 employees. She also assisted the wellness program manager with special programs such as Weight Watchers, Winter Work-Ins Fitness Program and Got Stress at the corporate level for over 15,000 employees.
- IDEXX: A growing bio-tech company in Maine, where she most recently managed a brand new 10,000 square-foot corporate fitness center with over 1,100 members.
“I love what I do. Living healthy is something that is a priority in my life not only professionally, but personally. But, I won’t lie: it’s a daily battle to choose healthy. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don’t. And the good news is each day is a new day—a fresh start!”
Nichole looks forward to meeting and working with the participants of the Transit Employees’ Health and Welfare Plan. If you see her out and about at the various work sites, make sure to say hello or you can reach out to her directly at:
Why Contact Nichole?
- Help with Health and Wellness Resources
- Stress Management
- Weight Loss
- Assistance with a Healthy Challenge for Your Work Group
- Planning a Health and Wellness Fair
- Wellness Program Questions or Suggestions
- Or…Just to Say Hello!
Read all news